Terms And Conditions Of Use
Direct Link Travel Pty Ltd (“we”, “us”) is the owner and operator of this site.
This site is provided for residents of Australia and people who may use Australia as a travel origin to third countries and residents of China who intend to travel to Australia only. Users of this website (Users) agree to be bound by these terms and conditions, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of us. Your use of and access to this site indicate your acceptance of these terms and conditions.
1. Website information
Information content in this site about travel destinations, airfares, tours, packages, insurance, transportation, foreign currency, flight schedules, weather, passport and visa requirements etc, most of these information are supplied to us by third party providers including airlines, hotels and transportation suppliers. Although we have taken reasonable care to ensure that the information is correct and up to date, but we cannot guarantee the accuracy of such information.
We accept no responsibility for information supplied to us by third parties. We recommend you confirm all information contained on or linked from our Site with the relevant third party provider.
2. Prices, Travel Restrictions and Conditions
- Restrictions and conditions apply to all of the travel products and services offered on this Site and such restrictions and conditions may affect the prices set out on the Site. To determine the applicable restrictions and conditions you must contact us or the relevant third party provider.
- The airlines and other third party providers of travel and travel related services might change their prices, details of their packages, tours, flights and other information displayed on the Site at any time. For this reason, all prices displayed on the Site are subject to change without notice. All travel products and services described on the Site are subject to availability.
- We will endeavour to notify you of all relevant taxes, airport charges and any other additional costs when you make your booking with us, but these may be subject to variation prior to your full payment of the booking received by us.
- You are responsible for the arrangement of your passport, visa and health needs as required for your travel. We may assist you to obtain such information, however the final responsibility remains with you.
3. Intellectual Property
- The material contained on this Site, including the software, design, text and graphics (including trademarks) comprised in this Site and the selection and layout of this Site, are owned or licensed by us and are protected by Australian and international intellectual property laws, including copyright.
- You may use the Site only for your personal and non-commercial purposes. With the exception of the extent permitted by relevant copyright legislation, you must not use, copy, modify, transmit, store, publish or distribute the material on the Site, or create any other material using material on the Site, without obtaining our prior written consent.
- Trademarks (whether registered or unregistered) and logos must not be used or modified in any way without obtaining our prior written consent.
- The Site, including trademarks, service-marks, business names, company names, logos, trade-names, get-up (trade dress), products, technology and processes contained in this Site may be the subject of other intellectual property rights owned by us or by third parties. No licence is granted in respect of those intellectual property rights other than as set out in these Terms. Your use of this Site must not in any way infringe the intellectual property rights of any person in any jurisdiction.
4. Your Use
You must only use this Site for lawful purposes and in a responsible and co-operative manner. Users must not use this site for any purpose or in any way which is unlawful.
5. Disclaimers and Limitation of Liability
Direct Link Travel endeavours to ensure that information on this site is correct at the time of collation, but accepts no responsibility for any mistakes, inaccuracies or mis-descriptions, whether by inclusion or omission and whether negligent or otherwise. Prices, details and services shown are subject to change without notice.
- We may link our Site to other sites on the World Wide Web. We are not required to maintain or update these links. These links are provided for your convenience only. It does not mean that we have reviewed these sites or that we endorse them. We are not responsible for the content of other sites, even if we link to them and we are not recommending these sites or their products or services to you.
- We make no warranties and accept no liability if you suffer any loss or damage in relation to material contained on external sites or using another’s product or services.
These Terms were last updated on 12 May 2014.